Your messages are directed to an administrative address.
Consequently, we cannot follow up complaints, urgent requests or calls for help.
Maybe you will find the answer to your question in our FAQ section. Similarly, the person or organisation you are looking for may already be included in our Links section.
We daily receive a lot of e-mails. Each of them is read carefully. However, we are only able to answer to mails that fall within our competence.
So, the questions concerning the following subjects will not be dealt with by our service:
- Information concerning an official report.
- An accident in which you were involved.
- The amount of a fine you have to pay.
- The obtaining of a driving licence.
- The obtaining of official documents.
- The interpretation of laws, of the penal code, etc.
- The search for people.
- Prohibited firearms and informations concerning the new law on the weapons.
The questions concerning the following subjects need to be directed to the competent services: